Friday, November 04, 2005

what a day!..

2nd day of raya.
i was out with my sis to shop in Gurney Plaza..
had lunch at Breeks.. had cajun blakened fish while my sis had salad...(prob dieting.. hehe diet is a DIE with a T.. so pls dun go on diet.. it will kill u softly.. bleah) ..
after lunch.. we strolled and entered a few shops.. did not buy much stuff this time..
shopping is becoming more n more boring.. arghh..
finally.. when we wanted to go back.. i realised i lost the car park ticket! oh dear..
man.. wat am i supposed to do..
had panic attack...
oh man.. where is that damn ticket??
searched high n low for it but it was to no avail..
went back to carpark but it wasnt there
a few thoughts crossed my mind:
1. ask my sis to run to the car park entrance to press the button and get a new ticket... provided that there is no one watching and no camera (my sis actually tried to press the button but no tix came out coz got sensor ..arghh)
2. wait at the autopay station and see if anyone forgets to take their ticket.. steal it from there..( forgive me God for having such thoughts)
3. run all over the shopping complex to the place that i;ve passed and try to look for it
4. admit that i lost the tix and prob pay rm50 for the loss ..(wahha.. its killing me.. rm50 for a tix?? its so not worth it man..)
5. wait behind any car that is going out and immediately drive out.. cunning eh?
6. ask my dad to come with another car and get the tix then reverse and get out of the shoppin complex.. wahhhaa...so troublesome..

finally ..guess wat i did
i went to the security counter.. told them i lost my wallet with the parking ticket..( argh.. i am lying!!) said someone stole it...
the security officer calmed me down. n said its ok. juz pay rm1.50 and she issued me another parking ticket. asked me to write down my name and phone number.. so i wrote.. Tan Joo Lee.. lost black wallet with credit cards.. in case u find it pls call.. my hp num..( only the hp num is correct lar..dun think they can ever find it oso) haha.. i felt so bad after that..
went for cg the week b4 and the topic of the day was .. thou shall not lie.. from the ten commandments.. wahhaa.. i juz told a white lie..
Forgive me Lord.. its out of desperation,,, and i dun wanna spent 50 bucks on a damn ticket!
and that was it.
a lesson to learn: keep yr car park ticket properly if u dun wanna b in deep shit. can u imagine how many sinful thoughts i had in juz that moment when i lost the tix.. sigh..

No comments: