Thursday, November 17, 2005

HapPy 27th bdaY siS

this is especially for my beloved sis.. julie...:)

A special world for you and me
A special bond one cannot see
It wraps us up in its cocoon
And holds us fiercely in its womb

Its fingers spread like fine spun gold
Gently nestling us to the fold
Like silken thread it holds us fast
Bonds like this are meant to last

And though at times a thread may break
A new one forms in its wake
To bind us closer and makes us strong
In a special world, where we belong

To my dear sister..
happy 27th bdae!!!
now that u are so far away from me..
i juz want you to know that all of us here are missing you and we love u a lot..
thanks for everything that u have provided me. your presence really meant a lot to me. things would have been different without you. thanks so much for being just you.. thanks for yr love, the joy and for sharing meaningful thoughts and experiences with me. even though u mite be lonely over there, i hope that everything will turn out fine for you.. and i will pray for you for that..
have fun while u r there ok (esp on yr big day).. i know u will..
cant wait to see ya again.. mean while take care.. :)
muax!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much for your birthday wish. Felt so warm in this winter period to read your messages.
Well, I had a dinner treat yesterday, ate 'red eggs' today and yeah dinner again tonight with my close frens here.
U take care too ok. See you next year in London. I promise you Paris, Milan and Scotland at least!

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys too...oh ya, i sent the belgium chocolates back to penang. you will miss it!
Juls