Thursday, October 27, 2005

Hols coming.. finally!!

after a dreadful wait.. there's finally a week break for all of us here in the siew pau land...
internal medicine is really boring.. arghh.. a lot of variety of presentations n related diseases.. n worse still.. i have not been studying..

i came up with a list of things to do this hols.. will drive back to penang tom :) yeah!

1. Learn to cook from mum.. target wud b at least 5 dishes.. (excluding frying eggs and cooking vege lar....)
2. TRY to finish my da vincci code book which have bin rottin in my room for a month dy..
3. Make something for my sis;s bdae.. (in case she;s readin i wun tell wat is it yet;;"))
4.SPend time with my darling josh.. (its a dog by the way he he) whom i have bin missing dearly.. (chee.. he is more than 5 kg dy .. too fat for his age.. )
5.TRY to do some of my assignments... and presentations..
6. Read up a bit on int med lar..
7. Shud i highlight my hair?
8. Bring my car for a THOROUGH wash.. poor car... its so dirty now..
9. Bring my parents out for a good dinner.. :)
10. Shop! shop! n shop!!!!!!!
11. Exercise!!.. teach my mum some freestyle dance and climb the hill with my dad.. :)

think thats enough for a week break.. a bit too ambitious though.. :)
Selamat Hari Raya n Happy Deepavali guys! enjoy yr hols....:)

No comments: