Sunday, April 08, 2007

A Letter From The Penis

I, the penis, hereby request a raise in salary for the following reasons:
>> (1) I do physical labor.
> (2) I work at great depths.
> (3) I plunge head first into everything I do.
> (4) I do not get weekends off or public holidays.
> (5) I work in a damp environment.
> (6) I don't get paid overtime.
> (7) I work in a dark workplace that has poor ventilation.
> (8) I work in high temperatures.
> (9) My work exposes me to contagious disease.
>> Thank you for considering my request.

> The Penis> :-)))


>>>> In Response:
>> Dear Mr. Penis,
> After assessing your request, and considering the arguments you have
> raised, the administration rejects your request for the following
> reasons:
>>> (1) You do not work 8 hours straight.
> (2) You fall asleep on the job after brief work periods.
> (3) You do not always follow the orders of the management team.
> (4) You do not stay in your allocated position, and often visit other areas.
> (5) You do not take initiative - you need to be pressured and>stimulated in order to start working.
> (6) You leave the workplace rather messy at the end of your shift.
> (7) You don't always observe necessary safety regulations, such as >wearing the correct protective gear.
> (8) It's doubtful you'll work until the normal retirement age of 65.
> (9) You're unable to work double shifts.
> (10) You sometimes leave your allocated position before you have completed the day's work.
> (11) And if that were not all, you have been seen constantly entering>and leaving the workplace carrying 2 suspicious looking bags.

>> Sincerely,
>> The Management