Friday, February 10, 2006

10 things you'd never know bout me!

1. when i was a lil kid, the pictures taken were mostly when i was crying..(itz my parent's tactic to make me stop crying.. and um, well .. i guess it works at that point of time..)

2. i have 4 holes on my ears.. 2 each side.. and guess what.. when i pierced the second pair.. i fainted not long after.. ( reason is not because of the piercing.. i din eat the whole day.. till 7pm..)

3. i lost my valuables (totalled about rm1000) when i was at the beach (its where the tsunami happened) about 4 years ago.. and it was one of the most memorable day of my life..how ironic..

4. i lost my cat about 10 years ago. His name is Tutty.. a very smart cat. He won the Friskies competition..3rd prize.. and i still miss him till now..

5. the car i am using now is my birthday present for 7 years!!!

6. i accepted Christ when i was 8 years old. ( i know u dunno this...)

7. i have a motorcycle license.. when i was 16.

8. my dad .. is a twin.. boy-gal twin. which means... one of me n my sis wud have twins too!! i hope...:)

9. i am the youngest of the family and in my generation.. (my mum's and dad's side)..

10. there are 3 gals in my family.. and in my uncle's family.. there are 3 boys... and i almost got exchanged with the boy from my uncle's family since they desperately wanted a gal... luckily my mum saved me!!!!

No comments: